Surgical Gastroenterology has made phenomenal advances and has created a niche for itself, to keep in step with advances in medical Gastroenterology.
At Nidhi Hospital, we have a multispeciality Department of Surgical Gastroenterology providing exclusive and comprehensive services to patients with complicated diseases of pancreas, biliary tract, gastrointestinal tract, liver and spleen.
This specialty deals with diseases arising from esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, gall bladder, bile duct and pancreas.
- Gastroscopy , Colonoscopy & ERCP
- Stopping bloody vomiting / bleeding from back passage
- Removal of a swallowed foreign body
- Dilation of narrowed esophagus or intestine
- Removal of polyp or early cancer from esophagus / stomach / intestines
- Endoscopic examination and biopsy of small intestine (Terminal Ileoscopy)
- We provide preventive diagnostic endoscopy services to patients who are at high risk of developing gastro-intestinal cancers for various reasons like chronic tobacco chewing, smoking or chronic alcohol consumption and people with strong family history of gastro-intestinal cancers.
- Comprehensive care is provided to patients who are suffering form intestinal tuberculosis, chronic diarrhoea, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, colon cancer, bleeding from back passage, chronic constipation and ano-rectal problems etc.
- Laproscopic surgery for various gastro-intestinal or Hepato – Pancreatic – Biliary